- 1) Lord help the youth of Grace Church not to be conformed to the world!
- Romans 12:2 and do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- 2) Lord help the youth of Grace Church not be led into temptation
- 1 Corinthians 10:3 no temptation has over taken you except such is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able but with temptation you will also make the way of escape, that you may also be able to bare it.
- 3)Lord help the youth of Grace Church not to feel discouraged!
- Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid of dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- 4)Lord help the youth of Grace Church to be an example to other though they are young.
- 1 timothy 4:12 let no one despise your youth, but be an example to believers of the word, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
- 5)Lord help the youth of Grace Church not be overwhelmed with homework, projects, and after school activities.
- Galatians 6:9 and let us not grow weary while doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lost heart.
- 6)Lord help the youth of Grace church not to be ashamed to live for you.
- Romans 1:16 for I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
- 7)Lord help the youth of Grace church to love you first
- Matthew 22:37-38 Jesus said to him, “you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.”
- 8)Lord help the youth of Grace Church to make the right friends
- Proverbs 18:24 a man that has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.
- 9)Lord help the youth of Grace church to grow in wisdom and understanding.
- James 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
- 10) Lord protect the youth of Grace Church from harm and danger, please keep them safe.
- Psalm 121:7-8 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil. He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your out and your coming in. from this time forth, and even forevermore.